Due to inclement weather and school closings, classes at Latin Ballet will be closed today but will resume tomorrow accordingly. Thanks for your patience and looking forward to seeing everyone in class on Thursday!
Dear Friends and Familia,
As the ongoing weather of the day persisted. we are still in a holding pattern for Sunday's performances. As of yet, we are still performing at 3pm on Sunday if safety persists. We are trying to add a 6pm show and are confident we will be able to. Please keep informed through our website and social media. If you have any questions please contact us and please leave a message if no one is able to answer your call. We will return your call. Thank you all for your patience at this time and we should know more by noon tomorrow.
Good morning dear Friends and Familia,
It is with regret that we inform you all that our performance of "Legend of the Poinsettia" will be cancelled today and tonight. We were not expecting so much snow and the Cultural Arts Center of Glen Allen is closed. We have given our ticket purchasers some options:
We are attempting to add a 6:00pm performance on Sunday. If you would like to change your reservation to that day, please let us know and we will add you accordingly.
If you do not wish to attend Sunday's performance. Your Legend of the Poinsettia tickets can be used for any of our future performances for our 2017 Calendar. We will give you an additional 2 FREE tickets (a $40 value) to go along with the incentive.
If by any means you wish for a refund, we will happily comply. We are heartbroken that we cannot do our performances today and tonight and we do hope you join us for future productions. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call Jo Ann Breaux @ 804.356.3876 or email her.
Thank you all for your understanding,
The Desk of Latin Ballet of Virginia
Dear Friends & Familia,
As we all are aware, it is supposedly going to snow starting tonight. We are currently in a holding pattern regarding our production tomorrow. We will be keeping you up to date, but as for now, it is on with the show! The Cultural Arts Center of Glen Allen has assured us the roads and parking lot will be clear, but we are also aware that the conditions of your locations may vary.
We will have confirmed news by midnight tonight whether we will be cancelling or not. If we must cancel the show, be assured we are working on alternative options for ticket purchases. Please visit our website, social media or local news for more information as the evening progresses.
Thank you for your patience in this matter and we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will still be able to bring you our beautifully festive performance! If you need any further information feel free to contact us at 804.356.3876 or email us directly.
Jo Ann Breaux, Director of Operations & Marketing