Dear Friends and Familia,
As the ongoing weather of the day persisted. we are still in a holding pattern for Sunday's performances. As of yet, we are still performing at 3pm on Sunday if safety persists. We are trying to add a 6pm show and are confident we will be able to. Please keep informed through our website and social media. If you have any questions please contact us and please leave a message if no one is able to answer your call. We will return your call. Thank you all for your patience at this time and we should know more by noon tomorrow.