blockquote { margin: 1em 3em; font-size: 13px; line-height: 150%; color: #e90a11; border-left: 2px solid #e90a11; padding-left: 1em; }

Impending Snow

Dear Friends & Familia,

As we all are aware, it is supposedly going to snow starting tonight. We are currently in a holding pattern regarding our production tomorrow. We will be keeping you up to date, but as for now, it is on with the show! The Cultural Arts Center of Glen Allen has assured us the roads and parking lot will be clear, but we are also aware that the conditions of your locations may vary. 

We will have confirmed news by midnight tonight whether we will be cancelling or not. If we must cancel the show, be assured we are working on alternative options for ticket purchases. Please visit our website, social media or local news for more information as the evening progresses. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter and we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will still be able to bring you our beautifully festive performance! If you need any further information feel free to contact us at 804.356.3876 or email us directly.

Jo Ann Breaux, Director of Operations & Marketing